Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Back Home in Indiana

I've been back in Indiana for a few weeks now, bouncing back and forth between Anderson and Muncie.  (They are only about  1/2 an hour away from each other, so therefore, I am able to do that.)  Anyway, it's been a mixture of emotions being back.  I don't think it really hit me that LT was over until Kristy, Ellie and I pulled into Muncie.  It was kind of surreal.  It's been nice to see my family and my friends that did not go to LT, but I do miss my friends at VT and WVU.

The LT buzz is kind of wearing off, but I'm really trying and praying to keep the joy that I found at LT going.  I'm trying to stay strong in my walk with God and remain focused on him.  It's been harder here than it was at LT, but that's no surprise at all.  I'm hanging out with more people than just my roommates this year, which I think will make things easier.  At the same time though, there are days when I don't know if I can make it another year in Winderemere.

Today is one of those days.

I'm going to try to get back in the habit of blogging and journaling.  Hopefully with my blogs you'll be able to tell there's a difference in me, and also be able to keep me accountable on the things I say.  That's it for now.  Let me know how I can be praying for you!  Love

No comments:

Post a Comment